JOIN THE 2020
The 2020 elections will determine whether or not the Pro-Life Generation will become the first Post-Roe Generation. To achieve our mission, we must work together like never before ensuring Americans vote #ProLifeFirst.
Our goal is to mobilize 1,000 pro-life students between now and November to knock on 250,000 doors, send 5 million personal text messages, and make 500,000 phone calls to Democrat and Republican voters educating them on who the anti-abortion candidates are running for President, U.S. Senate and Congressional seats, and state legislative races (in NM, MN, AZ, and WA only).
HOW You can GET INVOLVED
Apply to be 2020-2021 Students for Life Captain in your state. (Start the application here.)
Captains are responsible for recruiting at least 20 students in their state to make phone calls and send text messages in the 2020 #VoteProLifeFirst Campaign and 5 students to participate in one SBA List weekend door knocking deployment; organize at least 1 lobby day at their state capitol in Spring 2021; and make 1,000 phone calls, send 10,000 personal text messages (about 10 hours), and participate in at least 1 SBA List door knocking weekend
Captains will receive personal mentoring and career counseling; custom jacket and business cards; opportunities to be flown to D.C. to participate in national lobby days on Capitol Hill; and an all-inclusive trip to Washington, D.C. to participate in the June 2020 Students for Life National Leaders Collective weekend. Captains will receive a $25 check for every student recruited to participate in the #VoteProLifeFirst door knocking. In addition, Captains will be eligible to apply for one of 8 paid, part-time jobs with Students for Life Action for the Fall 2020 semester.
How YOUR GROUP can GET INVOLVED
Sign up your group to become a Students for Life Action Campus Squad at the Patriot, Stars, or Stripes level.
Patriot Campus SquaD
- Patriot Campus Squads commit to hosting 6 #VoteProLifeFirst phone and personal texting banks, participate in 3 on-campus #VoteProLifeFirst tabling displays, and recruit at least 10 members to participate in 2 door knocking weekends in Fall 2020.
- Patriot Squads will receive dinner provided to group members during phone and texting banks, 10 free tickets and 3 free hotel rooms to the 2021 National Pro-Life Summit and March for Life, and all-expenses paid to have 2 national pro-life leaders speak on their campus.
STARs Campus SquaD
- Stars Campus Squads commit to hosting 4 #VoteProLifeFirst phone and personal texting banks, participate in 2 on-campus #VoteProLifeFirst tabling displays, recruit at least 8 members to participate in 1 door knocking weekend in Fall 2020.
- Stars Squads will receive dinner provided to group members during phone and texting banks, 5 free tickets and 2 free hotel rooms to the 2021 National Pro-Life Summit and March for Life, and all-expenses paid to have 1 national pro-life leader will speak on their campus.
STRIPES Campus SquaD
- Stripes Campus Squads commit to hosting 2 #VoteProLifeFirst phone and personal texting banks, participate in 1 on-campus #VoteProLifeFirst tabling display, recruit at least 5 members to participate in 1 door knocking weekend in Fall 2020.
- Stripes Squads will receive dinner provided to group members during phone and texting banks, 3 free tickets and 1 free hotel room to the 2021 National Pro-Life Summit and March for Life, and a paid screening of "Unplanned" (public license fee, food costs, advertising expenses paid for by SFL Action.)
Students for Life Action is partnering with the Susan B. Anthony (SBA) List to knock on doors for targeted Presidential and U.S. Senate states in Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Iowa, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Wisconsin. Don’t live in one of these states? No problem. The SBA List will pay the transportation costs to get you and your group to a nearby state. In addition, the SBA List will cover your food and housing costs and pay you $100 a one Super Saturday or $500 (directly deposited into your bank account) for a 3-day, long weekend trip.
In 5 states (NM, MN, WA, VA, AZ), Students for Life will be coordinating our own door knocking efforts for key, state legislative races and U.S. Congressional races. If your groups is in one of these states, Students for Life Action will coordinate with you to organize local door knocking efforts as well as paid deployments with SBA List to nearby states for targeted Presidential and U.S. Senate states.